Payments by you to CSLRA ACADEMY OF ONLINE EDUCATION may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway” & “Internet Banking”) hosted by CSLRA ACADEMY OF ONLINE EDUCATION’S designated bank. The Payment Gateway / Internet Banking service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to view and pay your bills / fees online. CSLRA ACADEMY OF ONLINE EDUCATION makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. By accepting / agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his / her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User. CSLRA ACADEMY OF ONLINE EDUCATION does not store any financial details of any of its students and no information is shared by the Academy with any third party.
Limitations of Liability
- You expressly agree that use of the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware are at Your sole risk. We do not warrant that the Website or the Services or access to the Content and Courseware will be uninterrupted or error free; nor is there any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided through the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware. In no event will We or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware.
- The disclaimer of liability contained in this clause applies to any and all damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of records or any other material, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- You hereby specifically acknowledge that We are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, wrongful, or illegal conduct of third parties, or other users of the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware and that the risk of damage or injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
- You agree that Our liability or the liability of Our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in any way connected with the Services or the Content and Courseware shall not exceed the fee you paid to Us for the course.
Amendment and Assignment
- We reserve the right to unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement without giving any prior notification to You. We shall however publish the revised agreement on the Website so that You are aware of the revisions, modifications and amendments made by Us to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to check the Website periodically for any revisions, modifications and amendments. Your continued use of or access to the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware following the posting of any changes to this Agreement shall constitute acceptance of those changes.
- You are not permitted to assign this Agreement or the rights and obligations mentioned in this Agreement to any third party and You only shall be held liable for any breach of this Agreement or any terms and conditions hereof.