Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Work Place: An Advanced Study
This Course will teach you in easy steps on
how to prevent, prohibit and redress an act of sexual harassment at your
workplace. You do not need to hire expensive Lawyers and trainers and could use this Course to understand and do it on your own. This is must for all law students, women employees, all employees of
organized and unorganized sectors, lawyers, Business Owners, In-House
Counsels or anyone interested in protecting someone from sexual harassment
at workplace through his/ her efforts.
Objectives of Course:
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- clearly distinguish what constitutes and what does not constitute sexual behaviour at Workplace and analyze several remedies to prevent such behaviour;
- study and critically analyze several Indian cases regarding Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- implement and draft Workplace policies on prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- constitute a committee in your organization on prevention of sexual harassment at Workplace
- understand legal obligations of 1) Employers; 2) Non-Governmental Organizations (“NGOs”); 3) Employees; and 4) Members, Compliant Committee.
- run an organization in strict compliance with Prevention of Sexual Harassment Act, 2013.
|What amounts to Sexual Harassment at workplace?||00:00:00|
|Prevalence of Sexual Harassment||00:00:00|
|Effects of Sexual Harassment at workplace||00:00:00|
|Case Studies & examples of Sexual Harassment||00:00:00|
|Module 1, PSHW Awareness Course||00:00:00|
|Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act|
|Background of the POSH Act||00:00:00|
|Salient features of the POSH Act||00:00:00|
|Implementation of the POSH Act||00:00:00|
|Legal Obligation of the Employer under POSH Act||00:00:00|
|Module II, PSHW Awareness Course||00:00:00|
|INTERNAL COMPLAINTS COMMITTEE (ICC)|
|Constitution of ICC||00:00:00|
|Enquiry under ICC||00:00:00|
|Sensitization of workers||00:00:00|
|Settlement of cases under POSH: How can Sexual Harassment be settled amicably?||00:00:00|
|Module III, PSHW Awareness Course||00:00:00|
|– LOCAL COMPLAINTS COMMITTEE (LCC)|
|Constitution of LCC||00:00:00|
|Enquiry under LCC||00:00:00|
|Model Organizational Policy on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at work place||00:00:00|
|Module IV, PSHW Awareness Course||00:00:00|
|Penal Provisions under the POSH Act||00:00:00|
|Consequences for committing Sexual Harassment at work place under the Indian Penal Code||00:00:00|
|Module V, PSHW Awareness Course||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.